Masses are available within the limitations allowed as per below:
- Booking prior to attendance is no longer necessary. Registration on attendance is required via the QR code or registation sheet in the Church foyer or chapel entrance.
- Victorian Government and Catholic Archdiocese Melbourne attendance regulations apply.
- COVID-19 health & sanitation requirements mean that toilet facilities are not available for the Chapel during the week but are now for the Church.
- Under no circumstances should anyone awaiting test verification, including Clergy (even without presenting symptoms), attend until a diagnosis is confirmed. Additionally, under no circumstances should anyone attend who is closely connected to people who are awaiting test results or who have tested positive.
- Masks must be worn at all times when indoors.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and prior to communion.
- The chairs are not to be moved from their pre-marked spaces.
- Fr. Arsenio will give instructions on receiving Holy Communion during the Fraction Rite.
- Communion may only be taken by hand.
- On registering of attendance, the parish will collect related information from you.
Weekdays: Wednesday and Friday 9:15 a.m. From Sunday 16/05 also 5:00 p.m. in the chapel.
Weekends: Saturday 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 09:00 a.m.
Weekday Masses will be celebrated inside the Chapel; attendance is limited to 12 people.
Weekend Masses will be celebrated inside the Church; attendance is limited to 120 people.
Weekdays: Tuesday 9:00 a.m.
Weekends: Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Masses will be celebrated inside the Church; attendance is limited to 60 people (indoors).
Masses are not yet being held at St. Anne's given the current restrictions.