Masses are available:
- Victorian Government and Catholic Archdiocease Melbourne attendance regulations apply.
- Under no circumstances should anyone awaiting test verification, including Clergy (even without presenting symptoms) attend a church or parish setting until a diagnosis is confirmed. Addittionally, under no circumstances should anyone attend who is closely connected to people who are awating test results or who have tested positive.
- COVID-19 health & sanitation requirements mean that toilet facilities are not available on the parish property including for the Chapel and Church.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and prior to communion.
- The chairs are not to be moved from their pre-marked spaces.
- Communion during covid-19 at this time may only be taken by hand.
Weekdays: Wednesday and Friday 9:15 a.m. in the Chapel
Prior booking is not required for weekday masses in the Chapel (15 person capacity).
Weekends: Saturday 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 09:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. in the Church
Prior booking is not required for weekend masses in the Church (75 person capacity).
Weekdays: Tuesday 9:00 a.m.
Weekends: Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Prior booking is not required for masses at St. Gerard's
Masses will be celebrated inside the Church; attendance is limited to 60 people (indoors).
Masses are not yet being held at St. Anne's given the current restrictions.