Masses are available within the limitations allowed as per below:
- Victorian Government regulations and Catholic Archdiocese Melbourne Guidelines for parishes (melbournecatholic.org/covid-19-guidelines) apply.
- Under no circumstances should anyone awaiting test verification, including Clergy (even without presenting symptoms) attend a church or parish setting until a diagnosis is confirmed. Additionally, under no circumstances should anyone attend who is closely connected to people who are awaiting test results or who have tested positive.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and prior to communion.
- Communion may only be taken by hand.
- Staff and Volunteers within the Parish setting, and its outreach, are still required to be 'fully vaccinated' or 'up to date' (have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid medical exemption). This includes all Lectors, Musicians & Singers, Eucharistic Ministers, Mass Co-ordinators, Collectors, Morning Tea servers & Welcomers.
- If you are filling one of these roles, please ensure you have provided a copy of your certificate to the Parish Office.
Weekdays (in the Chapel. Note: No weekday masses during January)
- Wednesday 9:15 a.m. (not after Christmas or during January)
- Friday 9:15 a.m.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m. (in the Church)
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. (in the Church)
- Sunday 5:00 p.m. (in the Chapel) (not after Christmas or during January)
Weekdays: Tuesday 9:00 a.m. (Note: No weekday masses during January)
Weekends: Sunday 10:30 a.m. (expect the first Sunday of the month which is being held at St. Anne's)
Weekends: Sunday 10:30 a.m. - first Sunday of the month only (all others are held a St. Gerard's)