This approach may have some attraction if you do not wish to make a commitment to providing regular support and/or wish to make effectively anonymous contributions and non-electronically. Features of using this approach are:
- There's no bank fee paid charged to you or the parish.
- This method involves the most manual work for yourself and the parish to establish and maintain.
- As there's no automation of the payment involved, this approach relies on your mass attendance and "catching up" after periods of absence such as holidays or sickness.
- You cannot nominate a ratio of your contribution between Presbytery and Sacrificial Offering. A 50:50 split is applied to the "loose" collection.
- Note: Cash is preferred over cheques.
Thank you for making a contribution to the work of your parish.